Sunday, October 5, 2008

Presentations

This week I really enjoyed the presentations by Margaret, Chelsey, and Ashleigh. Margaret's presentation was very original and I learned something new! Chelsey's presentation was very fun because it was interesting to learn more about South Africa and her pictures and stories were very funny! Ashleigh's presentation was also one of favorites because it was about Spanish and I obviously appreciated that. It was also original. I enjoyed all of the presentations in class but these were my three favorites!

3 comments:

Taylor D. said...

Morgan,
I really enjoyed your presentation about traveling and your Christmas vacations! It was so interesting and inspired me to give my family an idea!

Kelly C. said...

Morgan,
I loved your presentation and am so jealous of your vacations! I wish I could convince my family to do that ( I tried last year ha) anyway, great job!

Ken F. said...

Your winter vacations sound so nice. I snowboard as much as I can and they sound like paradise. well, i'll meet you in the library tomorrow. good stuff!