Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mock Interview

On Friday I had my mock interview, and I was not nervous at all. The one question that really threw me off guard was "What is the biggest accomplishment?" I wasn't sure how to answer this because I have never really thought of that before. So I just kinda went by the seat of my pants and made a quick answer, which I don't think made a lot of sense, but it was all that I could think of at the time. If I could do this interview again, I would not have gone out the night before, because I was feeling rough at 9 in the morning. Also, I would have practiced some answers to regular interview questions so that i would have been more prepared for my interviewers questions. I learned a lot from this experience because I thought that it was going to be a lot tougher than it was. Although, during the "real" thing I'm sure that I will be very nervous, but I realized that the most important thing is to just be confident and take the questions all in stride.

No comments: